PMTplus – The U² Project-Management-Tool
In order to generate transparency and courtesy when implementing projects and secure pro-active project control, U² set up a tailor made project management tool. PMT includes all essential elements of a classical project controlling tools as superordinate project organization and monitoring of deadlines of single work packages and their respective responsible are vital parts of the tool. Furthermore PMT provides the possibility of differentiated potential evaluation and simple, colored control elements.
Content / Structure
- Structured and simple recording of extensive projects and workshops
- Guided input of work packages including responsibles and deadline requirements supported by mandatory fields
- Deadline monitoring using visual warning stages – „Traffic Light Colors“ – based on respective relative execution status of single measure.
- Controlling of execution status from idea to effective implementation according to U² logic to illustrate degree of implementation
- Possibility of allocating differentiated potential to specific measures whilst taking necessary investments into account
- Differentiated reflexion of potential-prone measures and superordinate actions
- Logging of changes made to measures and potentials
- Documentation of timely effectiveness of improvements
- Detailed, automated reporting functionality: overview offering tables and To-Do-Lists
- Clear and informative graphical depiction, Klare und aussagefähige grafische Darstellungen, differentiated by degree of implementation
- Straight forward, company wide use enabled by common base Microsoft Excel (executable starting from MS Excel 2003-2007 with VBA 6.5 and higher)
- Controlling of multiple location and department spanning projects projects via consolidated presentation.
What do you get on top of this?
- Extensive experience in project management and -controlling represents the foundation for structure and scope of the PMT
- Additionally to an adaption to your CI, the integration of customized functionality is also possible.