Purchasing is the key lever to reduce costs!
Content / Structure
- Cost optimization
- Supplier reduction: generation of building effects, supplier selection, negotiations and resourcing
- Consignment stock: selection of product groups, support in negotiations, training of suppliers, support with contract
- Supplier Kanban: reduction of inventory, missing parts and scheduling effort
- LCC (Low-Cost-Country): definition and implementation of effective LCC strategies
- Negotiations: support of complex and difficult negotiations
- Supplier cooperation projects: product value analysis, recalculation and process optimization on supplier premises
- Purchased part analysis: analysis of the manufacturing costs of purchased items, realization of cost reduction and structural changes
- Online purchasing: selection of suitable quantity, preparation of the tender, training and motivation of suppliers
- E-procurement: generation of online catalogues for consumables, selection of potential product groups, negotiations with suppliers, training and motivation of suppliers and internal employees
- Operational and organizational structure design: lead buyer concept, separation of strategic and operational purchasing, implementation of project purchasing, implementation of efficient trouble shooting in case of delivery problems etc.
- SQA (Supplier Quality Assurance)
- Key Indicators : definition of key indicators, with focus an few but significant ones
- Interim purchasing management
- Make or Buy: Execution of make or buy analysis incl. risk assessment
- Supplier assessment
- Supplier audit regarding logistic and quality related performance
What do you get on top of this?
- Long term experience in the area of supplier cooperation projects and of purchased parts analysis
Profound purchasing know-how based on a consulting team with experience in the automotive and supplier industry